ESDaP European Society for Dermatology and Psychiatry
c/ Westtreuhand Ag
A 6020 Innsbruck Austria
Post-graduate Education Program
See the program here!
Access the quiz here
Leaflets on Skin Picking
The European Society for Dermatology and Psychiatry
- Is a scientific society, established in 1993 in Vienna
- Provides a forum for European physicians and psychologists working in psychodermatology, psychosomatic dermatology, and dermatopsychiatry,
- to foster exchange of information and ideas
- to encourage contacts among professionals in the field
- to improve the quality of scientific research in the area
- to recruit new members providing important expertise
The ultimate aim of the society is to foster improvement of patient care by putting into practice insights gained through research in psychodermatology.
(Site updated 05/04/2017)