The European Society for Dermatology and Psychiatry
- Is a scientific society, established in 1993 in Vienna
- Provides a forum for European physicians and psychologists working in psychodermatology, psychosomatic dermatology, and dermatopsychiatry.
- to foster exchange of information and ideas
- to encourage contacts among professionals in the field
- to improve the quality of scientific research in the area
- to recruit new members providing important expertise
The ultimate aim of the society is to foster improvement of patient care by putting into practice insights gained through research in psychodermatology.
General Assembly Minutes
Please click here to read the minutes of our latest General Assembly.
Upcoming courses (2023)
Information regarding all upcoming courses (2023)
Next ESDaP Congress (June 2023)
The next ESDaP Biannual congress will take place in Rotterdam in June 2023: Click here for more details